What does a migration assessment involve?
Migration laws are complex and continuously changing. A migration assessment with a registered Australian Immigration Specialist is a very important and worthwhile part of the migration process as it will allow you to obtain precise information for your situation based on updated legislation. The following will be included in a consultation:
- In-depth assessment of your personal situation
- Discussion regarding all visa options based on updated migration legislation
- Explanation of requirements and the visa application process
- Further legal research where necessary
- A written report including recommendations re next steps
- for those eligible to apply for a visa we will provide all information regarding costs for our firm to handle your application
An assessment can be conducted in person, on Skype, via email or phone. Please note, it is impossible to provide you with quality information regarding all options including visa application costs without conducting a full assessment and discussion regarding your situation. A small fee applies for an assessment, this fee will be discounted from the total application cost if you are eligible to apply for a visa.